I think it's about time.
I've been very cautious, but now that everyone is overwhelmed with fear of further contagion and likely capitulated; I want to buy the blood.
I'll start by scaling in slowly, allocating 30% of the strategy's capital. Due to the real possibility of further contagion and project bankruptcies, a conservative 20% $ETH and 10% $BTC.
I want to see $BTC reclaim 18k and $ETH 1.3k before considering increasing the exposure. I'll also be quick to cut it if I don't like the price action or fundamental developments.
Technically I view the latest move as a deviation which should allow prices to spring higher once it's cleared.
Because there's sufficient reason to believe crypto prices were highly manipulated during the later stages of the bull market and especially the "double bubble," I have decided to use volume nodes as anchors for the Fibonacci Tool, which gives surprisingly good guidance.