As a DeFi focused strategy, this is the news we love to read!
Assets Copying Strategy
No. of copiers
CARUS-AR is an actively managed Crypto Strategy investing in the developing blockchain, DeFi & crypto space.
Just to share my thoughts:
- I am hopeful that we have found a bottom for the 'crypto bear market', but far from sure.
- our entry back in was quite good, happy to see 10%+ gains this week.
- Ethereum on the 1Y chart shows a nice bottom forming, but we are still at scary levels.
- for the year CARUS-AR outperformed Bitcoin by a large margin, well over 400% gains, don't want to risk too much of that.
- so I am 100% back in, but with close stop loss rules in case we get a large correction. That way we protect gains but will also be 'in the market' should we get a bull trend.
- worst case scenario: a big short dip, shaking CARUS-AR out, then bull market. The risk I take here.
Good morning, good to see $BTC at 40.000 USD again and our stop loss rules not used.
This week Bitcoin is outperforming our strategy, the thing here is to stay patient. We have profits and a uptrend so all is fine.
At some point ALTS and DeFi will follow and outperform (at least that is my strategy, could be wrong)
Either we continue up from here after this correction or I lower risk in 5 steps (moving 100% out if Ethereum moves below 1950 USD)
Still risky times, let's not gamble too much of our gains.
Pfff rough correction during the night.
Welcome to crypto, volatility is part of the game.
Still in uptrend, if we hold here. But we are back in the 'range' and stop loss rules closer again. Let's see what markets do.