Ethereal DeFi Strategy


Assets Copying Strategy


No. of copiers


Ethereal DeFi Strategy Strategy Performance

Show BTC comparison:
Jan 21, 2023
Jan 28, 2023
Ethereal DeFi Strategy


Avg. by month
Return (24h)
Return (7D)
Return (1M)
Return (1Y)
Apr 2019
May 2019
Jun 2019
Jul 2019
Aug 2019
Sep 2019
Oct 2019
Nov 2019
Dec 2019
Jan 2020
Feb 2020
Mar 2020
Apr 2020
May 2020
Jun 2020
Jul 2020
Aug 2020
Sep 2020
Oct 2020
Nov 2020
Dec 2020
Jan 2021
Feb 2021
Mar 2021
Apr 2021
May 2021
Jun 2021
Jul 2021
Aug 2021
Sep 2021
Oct 2021
Nov 2021
Dec 2021
Jan 2022
Feb 2022
Mar 2022
Apr 2022
May 2022
Jun 2022
Jul 2022
Aug 2022
Sep 2022
Oct 2022
Nov 2022
Dec 2022

My Investment

Profit Taken
You Have:

About this strategy

The Ethereal DeFi strategy is to focus on investments in the Decentralised Finance space.

Strategy status
No rules
No rules
0 rules active
Rebalance done
Rebalance status

Fees of this Strategy

(set by the Strategist)
Management Fee
Copy fee (Yearly)
Entry Fee
Performance fee
Exit costSell/Exit cost (per transaction)0.50%

Structure changes

Last structure change
Jun 16, 2022, 7:39:58 AM
Number of structure change in last 30 days
Max. Drawdown

News Feed

Happy merge day everyone. Looks like the decision to purchase ETH a few months ago has been validated. Not selling anytime soon.

4 people like this

NP. Just checking for an update. Thx

@JumpDistributio still very much alive, we are running a conservative strategy and it hasn't made sense to make any changes.

Is this strategy still ongoing or has it been abandoned?

I have decided to re-enter the market with a 50/50 allocation of Bitcoin and Ethereum. We are around the 200 week moving average buy in prices that I flagged previously. If the situation goes south I'll revert back to cash again.

6 people like this

This is a hard entry FOMO got you but ok is there any news or something because macro is still not looking good ? Is your decision based just on the 200 WMA

Well things are looking pretty dire, inflation is out of control, centralised lending platforms are going bust, FOMC meets next week with the bad CPI print, QT ramps up to the full 95 billion in the next few months. I do not think the bottom is in yet. So we are staying in cash for the moment.

7 people like this

The 200 week moving average for Bitcoin is sitting at 22k and for Ethereum its at 1180. These are likely the ideal entry points back into the market assuming macro doesn't get worse.

4 people like this

.. and the macro got worse :/

In the meantime its a waiting game.

Still in cash. Waiting. What worries me is Quantitative Tightening from the Federal Reserve which is set to start in June and then ramp up over the coming months. Planning to wait to see how the market reacts to that before deciding whether to re-enter.

5 people like this

Still not seeing anything I like about this market right now. Staying in cash.

5 people like this

Holding tight here, not buying into this yet. I think its possible we could see 14k-20k for BTC and $1000 to $1400 for ETH. Macro looks shocking.

3 people like this

Holy shit that was epic. Close to buying in now.

3 people like this

nice work selling into stable coin - money move

Wait for the weekly & monthly close, no rush!

Moves like the one we just saw to the downside reinforce my belief that we are still headed down for some time to come. Hence we are staying in cash.

6 people like this

Yes, will start buying again when the time is right. My working targets are 20-23k for BTC and 1400-1700 for ETH.

At this poin it could be a wise decision to start DCAing at least 5%/month back into the market. But regardless of my opinion you made a great choice for your investors when you bought USDC. Thank you

Another fairly boring week in our slow grind down. Not buying here. Safest place right now is cash or gold.

3 people like this