Ethereal DeFi Strategy


Ativos a copiar a Estratégia

€ 498.791,99

N.º de copiadores


Ethereal DeFi Strategy Desempenho de Estratégia

Mostrar comparação de BTC:
mar. 14, 2023
mar. 21, 2023
Ethereal DeFi Strategy


Visão geral
Média mensal
Retorno (24h)
Retorno (7d)
Retorno (1M)
Retorno (1A)
abr. 2019
mai. 2019
jun. 2019
jul. 2019
ago. 2019
set. 2019
out. 2019
nov. 2019
dez. 2019
jan. 2020
fev. 2020
mar. 2020
abr. 2020
mai. 2020
jun. 2020
jul. 2020
ago. 2020
set. 2020
out. 2020
nov. 2020
dez. 2020
jan. 2021
fev. 2021
mar. 2021
abr. 2021
mai. 2021
jun. 2021
jul. 2021
ago. 2021
set. 2021
out. 2021
nov. 2021
dez. 2021
jan. 2022
fev. 2022
mar. 2022
abr. 2022
mai. 2022
jun. 2022
jul. 2022
ago. 2022
set. 2022
out. 2022
nov. 2022
dez. 2022
jan. 2023
fev. 2023

O Meu Investimento

Lucro obtido
€ 0,00
€ 0,00
€ 0,00

Sobre esta Estratégia

The Ethereal DeFi strategy is to focus on investments in the Decentralised Finance space.

Estado da Estratégia
No rules
Sem regras
0 regras ativas
Reequilíbrio feito
Estado do reequilíbrio

Taxas desta Estratégia

(definido pelo Estratega)
Taxa de gestão
Taxa de cópia (Anual)
Taxa de entrada
Comissão de desempenho
Custo de saídaCusto de venda/saída (por transação)0,50%

Mudanças de estrutura

Última mudança de estrutura
13 de fev. de 2023 11:43:46
Número de mudanças de estrutura nos últimos 30 dias
Drawdown máx.

I have decided to rebalance purely into Bitcoin as I view it as the safest place to be right now to ride out the storm.

11 pessoas gostam disto strategy! GOOD JOB

Happy merge day everyone. Looks like the decision to purchase ETH a few months ago has been validated. Not selling anytime soon.

4 pessoas gostam disto

NP. Just checking for an update. Thx

@JumpDistributio still very much alive, we are running a conservative strategy and it hasn't made sense to make any changes.

Is this strategy still ongoing or has it been abandoned?

I have decided to re-enter the market with a 50/50 allocation of Bitcoin and Ethereum. We are around the 200 week moving average buy in prices that I flagged previously. If the situation goes south I'll revert back to cash again.

6 pessoas gostam disto

This is a hard entry FOMO got you but ok is there any news or something because macro is still not looking good ? Is your decision based just on the 200 WMA

Well things are looking pretty dire, inflation is out of control, centralised lending platforms are going bust, FOMC meets next week with the bad CPI print, QT ramps up to the full 95 billion in the next few months. I do not think the bottom is in yet. So we are staying in cash for the moment.

7 pessoas gostam disto

The 200 week moving average for Bitcoin is sitting at 22k and for Ethereum its at 1180. These are likely the ideal entry points back into the market assuming macro doesn't get worse.

4 pessoas gostam disto

.. and the macro got worse :/

In the meantime its a waiting game.

Still in cash. Waiting. What worries me is Quantitative Tightening from the Federal Reserve which is set to start in June and then ramp up over the coming months. Planning to wait to see how the market reacts to that before deciding whether to re-enter.

5 pessoas gostam disto

Still not seeing anything I like about this market right now. Staying in cash.

5 pessoas gostam disto

Holding tight here, not buying into this yet. I think its possible we could see 14k-20k for BTC and $1000 to $1400 for ETH. Macro looks shocking.

3 pessoas gostam disto

Holy shit that was epic. Close to buying in now.

3 pessoas gostam disto

nice work selling into stable coin - money move

Wait for the weekly & monthly close, no rush!

Moves like the one we just saw to the downside reinforce my belief that we are still headed down for some time to come. Hence we are staying in cash.

6 pessoas gostam disto

Yes, will start buying again when the time is right. My working targets are 20-23k for BTC and 1400-1700 for ETH.

At this poin it could be a wise decision to start DCAing at least 5%/month back into the market. But regardless of my opinion you made a great choice for your investors when you bought USDC. Thank you