🚀 Apex Based Crypto Strategy Update: Adjusting allocations for top performers $ADA, $SOL, $MATIC, $ALGO & $LRC. Aiming for 10x outperformance vs $BTC & $ETH. Check out our new allocations and join us on the journey to higher returns! 💰🌟 #cryptocurrency #investment #strategy
Based on the recent news and price data, here are the recommended updates to the Apex Based Crypto Strategy:Bitcoin (BTC) - 20% allocation (previously 20%)
Ethereum (ETH) - 15% allocation (previously 15%)
Binance Coin (BNB) - 10% allocation (previously 10%)
Cardano (ADA) - 8% allocation (previously 5%)
Solana (SOL) - 10% allocation (previously 5%)
Polygon (MATIC) - 9% allocation (previously 5%)
Chainlink (LINK) - 6% allocation (previously 5%)
Avalanche (AVAX) - 6% allocation (previously 5%)
Algorand (ALGO) - 8% allocation (previously 5%)
Loopring (LRC) - 8% allocation (previously 5%)Justifications for changes:Cardano (ADA) has shown a strong growth potential, and increasing its allocation can help improve overall portfolio performance.
Solana (SOL) has experienced a significant growth, and its potential to outperform BTC and ETH justifies an increase in allocation.
Polygon (MATIC) has also demonstrated substantial growth, and an increase in allocation can help achieve the desired 10x factor.
Loopring (LRC) has shown a strong performance, and increasing its allocation can help in diversifying the portfolio and achieving better returns.
Like shared here: https://carus-ar.com/blog/carus-ar-a-semi-passive-strategy.html
CARUS-AR will no longer:
- Try to 'catch' waves up or own
- Protecting against corrections or crashes (this is the biggest change in strategy)
CARUS-AR will continue to:
- Focus on holding solid assets
- Do research & duedillegence for all holdings
- Add or remove holdings based on research and data
- Re-balance the strategy when holdings out- or underperform (sell some gains in token X to buy other holdings with it)
- Slowly add to a USD position during bullish times, to be used to buy larger corrections