So its been almost 2 weeks now, waiting for the storm to pass and for $SHIB finally to pump. I think its a more or less better hedge during this correction than the staying in the NFT alts we had before, but of course much worse than if we went into $USDC or $PAXG
But alas, everybody is the wiser in retrospective :)
So, there were a few bad moves from me in the last weeks, but I am not going to ape into any small pump right now, I am still bullish about $SHIB short time, here is why:
New listings (kraken/DONE, Bitstamp/DELAYED, Robinhood/RUMORED)
Chart looks like its bottoming out
Marketing and sentiment in Crypto Twitter + Reddit (SHIBARMY) is still much in favor of $SHIB
-> IMHO another pump is still realistic, thats why I am staying 100% in. Not sure we will see another ATH till the end of this year though :( Sorry about that, patience is key now!
Again iconomi is taking forever to fill the 100% rebalance but almost 90% now, ready for takeoff!