Active Copiind Strategia

12.768,11 EUR

Nr. de copiatori


NapFTonPerformanța Strategiei

Afișează comparația BTC:
De la
mar. 22, 2023
mar. 29, 2023


Prezentare generală
Media pe lună
Randament (24h)
+3,05 %
Randament (7D)
-3,07 %
Randament (1M)
-15,71 %
Randament (1 an)
-61,19 %
ian. 2021
feb. 2021
mar. 2021
apr. 2021
mai 2021
iun. 2021
iul. 2021
aug. 2021
sept. 2021
oct. 2021
nov. 2021
dec. 2021
ian. 2022
feb. 2022
mar. 2022
apr. 2022
mai 2022
iun. 2022
iul. 2022
aug. 2022
sept. 2022
oct. 2022
nov. 2022
dec. 2022
ian. 2023
feb. 2023

Investiția mea

Profit obținut
0,00 EUR
0 %
0,00 EUR
0 %
0,00 EUR

Despre această Strategie

This strategy focuses on the less loved currencies, which helps to diversify a portfolio that otherwise would have a lot of overlapping between strategies.

Statutul Strategiei
No rules
Nicio regulă
0 reguli active
Reechilibrarea efectuată
Starea de reechilibrare
100 %

Taxele acestei Strategii

(stabilit de Strateg)
Taxa de administrare
Taxa de copiere (Anual)
1,00 %
Taxa de intrare
Taxa de performanță (Weekly )
2,00 %
Cost de ieșireCostul de vânzare/ieșire (pe tranzacție)0,50 %

Modificări de structură

Ultima modificare a structurii
30 nov. 2021, 09:29:43
Numărul modificărilor de structură din ultimele 30 de zile
Tragere max.
12 apr., 2022

There it finally is, the long awaited $SHIB listing on Robin Hood App!

Bitstamp listing is still due, lets see how much longer they will wait, now that 20million Robin Hood Users are rushing in :)

Also burning of $SHIB is still happening, could be more by my taste but patience is key here!

Stay tuned!

2 persoane apreciază asta
19 ian., 2022

Still here, wanted to remove copy fee, so you guys dont have to pay anything at all, while we wait for $SHIB to turn green again, but I can only reduce it to 1% not 0% :(

Bitstamp listing is still pending

Wouldnt be too surprised when Robin Hood will also announce a listing in Q1

Burning parties for Shiba supply until March

lets see what the next weeks bring!

4 persoane apreciază asta
13 dec., 2021

So its been almost 2 weeks now, waiting for the storm to pass and for $SHIB finally to pump. I think its a more or less better hedge during this correction than the staying in the NFT alts we had before, but of course much worse than if we went into $USDC or $PAXG

But alas, everybody is the wiser in retrospective :)

So, there were a few bad moves from me in the last weeks, but I am not going to ape into any small pump right now, I am still bullish about $SHIB short time, here is why:

New listings (kraken/DONE, Bitstamp/DELAYED, Robinhood/RUMORED)

Chart looks like its bottoming out

Marketing and sentiment in Crypto Twitter + Reddit (SHIBARMY) is still much in favor of $SHIB

-> IMHO another pump is still realistic, thats why I am staying 100% in. Not sure we will see another ATH till the end of this year though :( Sorry about that, patience is key now!

2 persoane apreciază asta
30 nov., 2021

Buckle up, might be time to join the final $SHIB pump soon 

2 persoane apreciază asta

Again iconomi is taking forever to fill the 100% rebalance but almost 90% now, ready for takeoff!

29 nov., 2021

Alright, we might have a bottom, lets see where FOMO is taking the NFT metaverse space the next days.

Not setting up a stop loss, because I do not believe we will go _much_ lower and with it we might be stopped out at a local bottom. When we reach next ATH I will setup a tighter one (10% seems to be the 30% we had back in 2017 when a correction was due)

2 persoane apreciază asta