Actifs Copiant la Stratégie

12 900,40 €

Nombre de copieurs


NapFTonPerformance de la Stratégie

Afficher la comparaison BTC :
mars 16, 2023
mars 23, 2023


Moyenne par mois
Retour (24h)
-0,29 %
Retour (7D)
+1,15 %
Retour (1M)
-19,10 %
Retour (1 an)
-55,86 %
janv. 2021
févr. 2021
mars 2021
avr. 2021
mai 2021
juin 2021
juil. 2021
août 2021
sept. 2021
oct. 2021
nov. 2021
déc. 2021
janv. 2022
févr. 2022
mars 2022
avr. 2022
mai 2022
juin 2022
juil. 2022
août 2022
sept. 2022
oct. 2022
nov. 2022
déc. 2022
janv. 2023
févr. 2023

Mon Investissement

Profit Réalisé
0,00 €
0 %
0,00 €
0 %
Tu as:
0,00 €

À propos de cette Stratégie

This strategy focuses on the less loved currencies, which helps to diversify a portfolio that otherwise would have a lot of overlapping between strategies.

État de la Stratégie
No rules
Aucune règle
0 règles actives
Rééquilibrage effectué
État de rééquilibrage
100 %

Frais de cette Stratégie

(défini par le Stratège)
Frais de Gestion
Frais de copie (Annuel)
1,00 %
Frais d'entrée
Frais de performance (Weekly )
2,00 %
Coût de sortieCoût de vente/sortie (par transaction)0,50 %

Changements de structure

Dernier changement de structure
30 nov. 2021, 09:29:43
Nombre de changements de structure au cours des 30 derniers jours
Max. Prélèvement
12 avr., 2022

There it finally is, the long awaited $SHIB listing on Robin Hood App!

Bitstamp listing is still due, lets see how much longer they will wait, now that 20million Robin Hood Users are rushing in :)

Also burning of $SHIB is still happening, could be more by my taste but patience is key here!

Stay tuned!

2 personnes aiment ça
19 janv., 2022

Still here, wanted to remove copy fee, so you guys dont have to pay anything at all, while we wait for $SHIB to turn green again, but I can only reduce it to 1% not 0% :(

Bitstamp listing is still pending

Wouldnt be too surprised when Robin Hood will also announce a listing in Q1

Burning parties for Shiba supply until March

lets see what the next weeks bring!

4 personnes aiment ça
13 déc., 2021

So its been almost 2 weeks now, waiting for the storm to pass and for $SHIB finally to pump. I think its a more or less better hedge during this correction than the staying in the NFT alts we had before, but of course much worse than if we went into $USDC or $PAXG

But alas, everybody is the wiser in retrospective :)

So, there were a few bad moves from me in the last weeks, but I am not going to ape into any small pump right now, I am still bullish about $SHIB short time, here is why:

New listings (kraken/DONE, Bitstamp/DELAYED, Robinhood/RUMORED)

Chart looks like its bottoming out

Marketing and sentiment in Crypto Twitter + Reddit (SHIBARMY) is still much in favor of $SHIB

-> IMHO another pump is still realistic, thats why I am staying 100% in. Not sure we will see another ATH till the end of this year though :( Sorry about that, patience is key now!

2 personnes aiment ça
30 nov., 2021

Buckle up, might be time to join the final $SHIB pump soon 

2 personnes aiment ça

Again iconomi is taking forever to fill the 100% rebalance but almost 90% now, ready for takeoff!

29 nov., 2021

Alright, we might have a bottom, lets see where FOMO is taking the NFT metaverse space the next days.

Not setting up a stop loss, because I do not believe we will go _much_ lower and with it we might be stopped out at a local bottom. When we reach next ATH I will setup a tighter one (10% seems to be the 30% we had back in 2017 when a correction was due)

2 personnes aiment ça
26 nov., 2021

Sadly, $MITH did not pump again, after our initial jump into the pumping failed due to a bug on the iconomi platform.

For now back into the NFT business with 6 coins that had pullbacks in the last 24h.

Removed any $MITH based rules as I am not convinced of an immanent pump (of course doesnt mean it can happen the moment I write this post) but not sitting around doing nothing.

Cost us a lot, but I am confident we can reach a new ATH until end of year.

3 personnes aiment ça
24 nov., 2021

Ok, finally 100% $MITH, lets see if we can keep up the uptrend. Somehow the automatic rebalance to this structure was broken inside iconomi, so I opened a support ticket but nobody reacted. Then I restarted the same structural rebalance and now its done.

Lost some gains in all of this, because the structure I defined right before the trigger would have been about 15%+ until now, but nothing to do about this anymore, sometimes even iconomi is buggy (which was the first time for me in 2 years)

3 personnes aiment ça

Hey @misterD Yes definitely, I will. $MITH is also someway NFT but the pump+dump somehow failed, I am a little reluctant to step out right now, but it might be better to just cut our losses and move on.

Hey Nafton, will you go back to have a mix of 5-10 best metaverse projects? I’ve put money into your strat thinking it was a good metaverse index.

24 nov., 2021

So, to explain the red dent last evening: I have been putting up price-based rules for single assets that have been pumping lately. So in case they start for another pump+dump, we are ready to board the train.

Unfortunately 2 of these triggers got hit yesterday in rapid succession, so we have 2 sell waves, which usually mean drawbacks.

Then $AUDIO went up to 2.65ish but not any further, and the stop loss triggered us to $USDC with a minor overall setback.

Something I will learn from, with regard to putting price-based triggers on assets that are known to pump in similar time intervalls. But not much more can be done, its the game.

Now we wait for a good opportunity to enter back into the NFT space!

Post image
3 personnes aiment ça

Still 0% filled, not sure whats broken with iconomi today but not yet bought into $MITH

And another trigger went off...

Already found 4 nice NFT (related) coins that are on sale right now 

23 nov., 2021

Market still sideways down, NFT space only knows one way: UP! To celebrate being back at ATH I renamed the strategy a bit :D

Now 10% $USDC to take profits and waiting for a dip <10% to buy some blood (if any).

2 personnes aiment ça
19 nov., 2021

Taking some profit into $USDC, not sure this is the next leg up yet, staying in cautious, with 10% trailing stop los

2 personnes aiment ça