Estrategia de copia de activos

12.696,12 €

Nº de copiadores


NapFTon Rendimiento de Estrategia

Mostrar comparación de BTC:
mar 18, 2023
mar 25, 2023


Media mensual
Retorno (24 h)
-0,75 %
Retorno (7 D)
-6,09 %
Retorno (1 M)
-17,80 %
Retorno (1 año)
-56,58 %
ene 2021
feb 2021
mar 2021
abr 2021
may 2021
jun 2021
jul 2021
ago 2021
sept 2021
oct 2021
nov 2021
dic 2021
ene 2022
feb 2022
mar 2022
abr 2022
may 2022
jun 2022
jul 2022
ago 2022
sept 2022
oct 2022
nov 2022
dic 2022
ene 2023
feb 2023

Mi inversión

Beneficio obtenido
0,00 €
0 %
0,00 €
0 %
0,00 €

Acerca de esta estrategia

This strategy focuses on the less loved currencies, which helps to diversify a portfolio that otherwise would have a lot of overlapping between strategies.

Estado de la Estrategia
No rules
Sin reglas
0 reglas activas
Reequilibrio realizado
Reequilibrar el estado
100 %

Tasas de esta Estrategia

(establecido por el Estratega)
Cuota de gestión
Tarifa de copia (Anual)
1,00 %
Cuota de entrada
Tasa de rendimiento (Weekly )
2,00 %
Coste de salidaCoste de venta/salida (por transacción)0,50 %

Cambios de estructura

Último cambio de estructura
30 nov 2021 9:29:43
Número de cambios de estructura en los últimos 30 días
Drawdown máximo
12 abr, 2022

There it finally is, the long awaited $SHIB listing on Robin Hood App!

Bitstamp listing is still due, lets see how much longer they will wait, now that 20million Robin Hood Users are rushing in :)

Also burning of $SHIB is still happening, could be more by my taste but patience is key here!

Stay tuned!

A 2 personas le gusta
19 ene, 2022

Still here, wanted to remove copy fee, so you guys dont have to pay anything at all, while we wait for $SHIB to turn green again, but I can only reduce it to 1% not 0% :(

Bitstamp listing is still pending

Wouldnt be too surprised when Robin Hood will also announce a listing in Q1

Burning parties for Shiba supply until March

lets see what the next weeks bring!

A 4 personas le gusta
13 dic, 2021

So its been almost 2 weeks now, waiting for the storm to pass and for $SHIB finally to pump. I think its a more or less better hedge during this correction than the staying in the NFT alts we had before, but of course much worse than if we went into $USDC or $PAXG

But alas, everybody is the wiser in retrospective :)

So, there were a few bad moves from me in the last weeks, but I am not going to ape into any small pump right now, I am still bullish about $SHIB short time, here is why:

New listings (kraken/DONE, Bitstamp/DELAYED, Robinhood/RUMORED)

Chart looks like its bottoming out

Marketing and sentiment in Crypto Twitter + Reddit (SHIBARMY) is still much in favor of $SHIB

-> IMHO another pump is still realistic, thats why I am staying 100% in. Not sure we will see another ATH till the end of this year though :( Sorry about that, patience is key now!

A 2 personas le gusta
30 nov, 2021

Buckle up, might be time to join the final $SHIB pump soon 

A 2 personas le gusta

Again iconomi is taking forever to fill the 100% rebalance but almost 90% now, ready for takeoff!

29 nov, 2021

Alright, we might have a bottom, lets see where FOMO is taking the NFT metaverse space the next days.

Not setting up a stop loss, because I do not believe we will go _much_ lower and with it we might be stopped out at a local bottom. When we reach next ATH I will setup a tighter one (10% seems to be the 30% we had back in 2017 when a correction was due)

A 2 personas le gusta
26 nov, 2021

Sadly, $MITH did not pump again, after our initial jump into the pumping failed due to a bug on the iconomi platform.

For now back into the NFT business with 6 coins that had pullbacks in the last 24h.

Removed any $MITH based rules as I am not convinced of an immanent pump (of course doesnt mean it can happen the moment I write this post) but not sitting around doing nothing.

Cost us a lot, but I am confident we can reach a new ATH until end of year.

A 3 personas le gusta
24 nov, 2021

Ok, finally 100% $MITH, lets see if we can keep up the uptrend. Somehow the automatic rebalance to this structure was broken inside iconomi, so I opened a support ticket but nobody reacted. Then I restarted the same structural rebalance and now its done.

Lost some gains in all of this, because the structure I defined right before the trigger would have been about 15%+ until now, but nothing to do about this anymore, sometimes even iconomi is buggy (which was the first time for me in 2 years)

A 3 personas le gusta

Hey @misterD Yes definitely, I will. $MITH is also someway NFT but the pump+dump somehow failed, I am a little reluctant to step out right now, but it might be better to just cut our losses and move on.

Hey Nafton, will you go back to have a mix of 5-10 best metaverse projects? I’ve put money into your strat thinking it was a good metaverse index.

24 nov, 2021

So, to explain the red dent last evening: I have been putting up price-based rules for single assets that have been pumping lately. So in case they start for another pump+dump, we are ready to board the train.

Unfortunately 2 of these triggers got hit yesterday in rapid succession, so we have 2 sell waves, which usually mean drawbacks.

Then $AUDIO went up to 2.65ish but not any further, and the stop loss triggered us to $USDC with a minor overall setback.

Something I will learn from, with regard to putting price-based triggers on assets that are known to pump in similar time intervalls. But not much more can be done, its the game.

Now we wait for a good opportunity to enter back into the NFT space!

Post image
A 3 personas le gusta

Still 0% filled, not sure whats broken with iconomi today but not yet bought into $MITH

And another trigger went off...

Already found 4 nice NFT (related) coins that are on sale right now 

23 nov, 2021

Market still sideways down, NFT space only knows one way: UP! To celebrate being back at ATH I renamed the strategy a bit :D

Now 10% $USDC to take profits and waiting for a dip <10% to buy some blood (if any).

A 2 personas le gusta
19 nov, 2021

Taking some profit into $USDC, not sure this is the next leg up yet, staying in cautious, with 10% trailing stop los

A 2 personas le gusta