Smart Crypto Strategy

@Nulens

Assets Copying Strategy

N/A

No. of copiers

1

Strategy Performance
Show BTC comparison:
From
Jan 14, 2022
To
Jan 21, 2022
Smart Crypto Strategy
Bitcoin
Returns
Overview
Avg. by month
Return (24h)
N/A
Return (7D)
N/A
Return (1M)
N/A
Return (1Y)
N/A
Jun 2021
-14%
Jul 2021
+8.03%
Aug 2021
+69.51%
Sep 2021
-7.33%
Oct 2021
+28.7%
Nov 2021
-5.49%
Dec 2021
-4.22%
My Investment
Profit Taken
€0.00
0.00%
Profit/Loss
€0.00
0.00%
You Have:
€0.00
About this strategy

SCS is an actively managed crypto fund.

Strategy status
No rules
No rules
0 rules active
Rebalance done
Rebalance status
100%
Fees
Management Fee
Copy fee (Yearly)
1.00%
Entry Fee
Performance fee (Weekly )
2.00%
Exit costExit cost (per transaction)0.50%
Structure changes
Last structure change
Jan 4, 2022, 6:47:15 PM
Number of structure change in last 30 days
2
Performance
1D
7D
1M
3M
6M
1Y
All
Return
-3.35%
-10.76%
-2.63%
-13.82%
+132.75%
N/A
+12.64%
Volatility
N/A
+4.54%
+4.13%
+3.71%
+4.06%
N/A
+5.26%
Max. Drawdown
N/A
-12.78%
-18.88%
-33.00%
-33.00%
N/A
-50.93%
News Feed

Bad crash last night 🥶 Luckily we weren’t in completely. 🤘 Now wait for the bottom and then we go back in 100%.

3 people like this

It was very tempting to buy back in yesterday but luckily we didn’t. The expiration of the futures is today and $BTC always pulls back then. Combine that with Black Friday and the uncertainty with the new covid variant and you have the reason of this pullback. We will wait to see what the bottom is and then go carefully back in.

6 people like this

The market is starting to look better. Next pullback we will partially move back in.

4 people like this

It looks like we were right in our prediction. Happy we didn’t get in too fast. Let’s wait and see what the market will be doing. 53-55k or 61-62k are areas to get back in.

2 people like this

Yesterday our sl was hit at 57,5k and we went out of the market. We will not fomo too fast back in. Let’s wait until after the weekend and see if $BTC can break 60-61k again. There is a chance $BTC will range again between 55-60k and we don’t wanna buy the top. Patience is the key in trading. 👍

4 people like this

Our move back in was perfectly at 59k. Now we can only wait what the market will do. We expect it will go north, but we have to remain cautious. 58k is the resistance, if that breaks we will go further down. Our stoploss triggers at 57,5k.

5 people like this

Perfect balance to be 50% in and 50% in $USDT. We’re making up the pullback we’ve had and if $BTC goes to retest 59-60k we can buy in at a good price. Either way is good for us. We only need to be careful if $BTC would go lower than 58k. But not really expecting that.

5 people like this

If $BTC goes under 63,5k it prop will go down to 59-60k. We will go 50% in $USDT if we pass 63,5k.

4 people like this

Quite a pullback yesterday but nothing abnormal. We still remain bullish but I’ve place a quite tight stoploss to go 50% to usdt if we go under 63,5k. Don’t want to ruin our profit from this month. We’re on 23,4% profit which certainly isn’t bad. 👍

6 people like this

$MINA 35% 🚀🚀 We put 1% in $USDC, will buy it back again later

4 people like this