NapFTon

@Napfton

Assets Copying Strategy

N/A

No. of copiers

21

Strategy Performance
Show BTC comparison:
From
May 14, 2022
To
May 21, 2022
NapFTon
Bitcoin
Returns
Overview
Avg. by month
Return (24h)
N/A
Return (7D)
N/A
Return (1M)
N/A
Return (1Y)
N/A
Jan 2021
+68.43%
Feb 2021
+60.52%
Mar 2021
+29.86%
Apr 2021
+21.64%
May 2021
-30.33%
Jun 2021
-12.92%
Jul 2021
-1.96%
Aug 2021
+58.35%
Sep 2021
+14.53%
Oct 2021
+10.73%
Nov 2021
-25.22%
Dec 2021
-30.55%
Jan 2022
-35.52%
Feb 2022
+20.56%
Mar 2022
+2.1%
Apr 2022
-18.67%
My Investment
Profit Taken
€0.00
0.00%
Profit/Loss
€0.00
0.00%
You Have:
€0.00
About this strategy

This strategy focuses on the less loved currencies, which helps to diversify a portfolio that otherwise would have a lot of overlapping between strategies.

Strategy status
No rules
No rules
0 rules active
Rebalance done
Rebalance status
100%
Fees of this Strategy
(set by the Strategist)
Management Fee
Copy fee (Yearly)
1.00%
Entry Fee
Performance fee (Weekly )
2.00%
Exit costSell/Exit cost (per transaction)0.50%
Structure changes
Last structure change
Nov 30, 2021, 9:29:43 AM
Number of structure change in last 30 days
0
Performance
1D
7D
1M
3M
6M
1Y
All
Return
+0.64%
-3.33%
-50.42%
-51.45%
-80.95%
-68.39%
-41.78%
Volatility
N/A
+8.12%
+8.67%
+6.33%
+6.24%
+6.00%
+6.22%
Max. Drawdown
N/A
-17.44%
-54.54%
-58.06%
-83.83%
-83.83%
-83.83%
News Feed
NapFTon
12 Apr, 2022

There it finally is, the long awaited $SHIB listing on Robin Hood App!


Bitstamp listing is still due, lets see how much longer they will wait, now that 20million Robin Hood Users are rushing in :)


Also burning of $SHIB is still happening, could be more by my taste but patience is key here!


Stay tuned!

One person likes this
NapFTon
19 Jan, 2022

Still here, wanted to remove copy fee, so you guys dont have to pay anything at all, while we wait for $SHIB to turn green again, but I can only reduce it to 1% not 0% :(


Bitstamp listing is still pending

Wouldnt be too surprised when Robin Hood will also announce a listing in Q1

Burning parties for Shiba supply until March


lets see what the next weeks bring!

3 people like this
NapFTon
13 Dec, 2021

So its been almost 2 weeks now, waiting for the storm to pass and for $SHIB finally to pump. I think its a more or less better hedge during this correction than the staying in the NFT alts we had before, but of course much worse than if we went into $USDC or $PAXG


But alas, everybody is the wiser in retrospective :)


So, there were a few bad moves from me in the last weeks, but I am not going to ape into any small pump right now, I am still bullish about $SHIB short time, here is why:


New listings (kraken/DONE, Bitstamp/DELAYED, Robinhood/RUMORED)

Chart looks like its bottoming out

Marketing and sentiment in Crypto Twitter + Reddit (SHIBARMY) is still much in favor of $SHIB


-> IMHO another pump is still realistic, thats why I am staying 100% in. Not sure we will see another ATH till the end of this year though :( Sorry about that, patience is key now!

2 people like this
NapFTon
30 Nov, 2021

Buckle up, might be time to join the final $SHIB pump soon 

2 people like this

Again iconomi is taking forever to fill the 100% rebalance but almost 90% now, ready for takeoff!

NapFTon
29 Nov, 2021

Alright, we might have a bottom, lets see where FOMO is taking the NFT metaverse space the next days.


Not setting up a stop loss, because I do not believe we will go _much_ lower and with it we might be stopped out at a local bottom. When we reach next ATH I will setup a tighter one (10% seems to be the 30% we had back in 2017 when a correction was due)

2 people like this
NapFTon
26 Nov, 2021

Sadly, $MITH did not pump again, after our initial jump into the pumping failed due to a bug on the iconomi platform.


For now back into the NFT business with 6 coins that had pullbacks in the last 24h.


Removed any $MITH based rules as I am not convinced of an immanent pump (of course doesnt mean it can happen the moment I write this post) but not sitting around doing nothing.


Cost us a lot, but I am confident we can reach a new ATH until end of year.

3 people like this
NapFTon
24 Nov, 2021

Ok, finally 100% $MITH, lets see if we can keep up the uptrend. Somehow the automatic rebalance to this structure was broken inside iconomi, so I opened a support ticket but nobody reacted. Then I restarted the same structural rebalance and now its done.


Lost some gains in all of this, because the structure I defined right before the trigger would have been about 15%+ until now, but nothing to do about this anymore, sometimes even iconomi is buggy (which was the first time for me in 2 years)

3 people like this

Hey @misterD Yes definitely, I will. $MITH is also someway NFT but the pump+dump somehow failed, I am a little reluctant to step out right now, but it might be better to just cut our losses and move on.

Hey Nafton, will you go back to have a mix of 5-10 best metaverse projects? I’ve put money into your strat thinking it was a good metaverse index.

NapFTon
24 Nov, 2021

So, to explain the red dent last evening: I have been putting up price-based rules for single assets that have been pumping lately. So in case they start for another pump+dump, we are ready to board the train.


Unfortunately 2 of these triggers got hit yesterday in rapid succession, so we have 2 sell waves, which usually mean drawbacks.


Then $AUDIO went up to 2.65ish but not any further, and the stop loss triggered us to $USDC with a minor overall setback.


Something I will learn from, with regard to putting price-based triggers on assets that are known to pump in similar time intervalls. But not much more can be done, its the game.


Now we wait for a good opportunity to enter back into the NFT space!

Post image
3 people like this

Still 0% filled, not sure whats broken with iconomi today but not yet bought into $MITH

And another trigger went off...

Already found 4 nice NFT (related) coins that are on sale right now 

NapFTon
23 Nov, 2021

Market still sideways down, NFT space only knows one way: UP! To celebrate being back at ATH I renamed the strategy a bit :D


Now 10% $USDC to take profits and waiting for a dip <10% to buy some blood (if any).

2 people like this
NapFTon
19 Nov, 2021

Taking some profit into $USDC, not sure this is the next leg up yet, staying in cautious, with 10% trailing stop los

2 people like this