Don't invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment and you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong. Take 2 min to learn more.

Back to Strategies
Risk reward tagSkin in the game tag

Crypto Global Management UK

@CGM_UK

Assets Copying Strategy

€45,398

No. of copiers

26

Crypto Global Management UK Strategy Performance

Crypto Global Management UK Strategy Performance

Past performanceis not indicative of future results. EUR (€) currency fluctuations can cause returns to go up or down. Returns shown are before fees.See feesandStrategy data disclosurefor more details.

A word from the Strategist

A word from the Strategist

About this Strategy

About this Strategy

Crypto Global Management Active Strategy holds a basket that consists of 70% core crypto for the portfolio with cryptos that have a track record and are well-established.

Passive Crypto Strategy
https://www.iconomi.com/asset/2020FEB?ref=v3gwJ

Active Crypto Strategy
https://www.iconomi.com/asset/CRYPTOGLOBALUK?ref=v3gwJ

NON BTC ETH
https://www.iconomi.com/asset/CRYPTOUK?ref=v3gwJ

Crypto Global Management LTD
https://www.cryptoglobalmanagement.com/

Performance

Performance
Annualised Return
+40.96%
Max. Drawdown
-78.79 %
1D
7D
1M
3M
6M
1Y
All
Return
+13.49 %
Volatility
+2.70 %

Structure

Structure

Bitcoin5.00%
Ripple5.00%
Ethereum5.00%
Tether5.00%
See structure

Structure changes

Structure changes

Last structure change
May 13, 2024, 2:54:43 PM
Number of structure change in the last 30 days
0

Posts

$BTC 50.4. be Cautious below. If it goes $46k problem for trend.... Just watch those levels for now but seem like a bull smells like a bull until price tells us otherwise.

One person likes this

Adjusted the INJ BNB ratio. Removed some BTC and added more ETH due to the strength of ETH vs BTC

2 people like this

Levels to watch. 25.5k 26.8k and 30.5k Stick to the plan Deviation in play? Nice hammer off that lower BB dip, potential deviation if we can get back up and hold 26.8k+ Stay patient......

One person likes this

Moving to USDT usdc ma200 19k or 18.5k next support.... Remember still higher low don't panic

3 people like this

Happy Tuesday. 


1. don't be scared if markets go to 28-30k I will be putting aggressively back in the market.


2. If we go below 28k this is my trigger point stop loss to pull out 20-40% of crypto to stable coins as that will technical end the bull cycle. I will still hold 50-60% as a long term bull in digital assets. The money taken out will then be reinvested, where 14k btc is possiblity based on history and support levels. IF that happens.


3. We still a current bull we may see a relief rally back to the 38-40k which if it rejects could then see a last liquidation event pushing it to new lows hoping around the 30k. This will end this 60 day cycle ready for a nice leg up for the next 60 day cycle.These markets are volatile which is normal in crypto external influences affecting all markets is the FEDs tone regarding interest rate rises this is affecting all risk based assets such as equities, crypto etc. Not to mention the Russia Ukraine issues


This correction is definitely healthy for crypto and if we don't break key levels a potential golden opportunity to get in some low price :+).Not financial advice.


Good luck!

2 people like this

Thanks. I have strong holding positions in BTC, ETH and a reasonable position in both CGM Active and Passive for altcoin / broader crypto market exposure (ie further up the yield curve). Appreciate the response. Looking forward to this strategy jumping back in. 👍🏼

Hi Steve, thanks for the following. If you have some in active passive and non BTC then this will essentially hedge 1/3 out of the market 2/3 in the market. If you are not following all three then If you want to gain exposure please check our passive strategy out. We are waiting on horizontal confirmation. Most likely at 40k we will reject if we blow past it not worried about missing a little gains Vs getting confirmation the market is trending upwards. Thanks


. Thanks

QQ: what’s the plan re sitting in Tether? Just so I understand when this strategy will be re-exposed to the market moves? The draw down has been painful (been in Passive and Active since May 21, plus direct holdings), but is now not the right time to weather the market moves and therefore start to gain some ground? All for your rebalancing strategy to shift the coins based on momentum, but not sure I get being totally out of the market given just how much this strategy has had to weather since the latest major correction. Sorry, guess I’d rather have market exposure vs timing exits in anticipation of more potential downside - that seems almost impossible to get right.